[W126 Coupe] Snow &*()_+

Dick Spellman mbcoupes@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:58:04 -0500

Hi Chet:

You know what they say...a picture is worth a thousand words.  The subframe
that you removed to replace the track rod mount had the front-end front and
rear sub-frame bushings in it and that is what I was talking about.

by the way...Mike Ramay is about to do this project in the next day or so.
I was curious as to where you held the car up while pulling that dog-bone
shaped sub frame holder?  And what size sockets and tools hand or air were
needed?

Anyway, Mike R is doing a photo shoot of the whole project so he should have
shots of how to get to where you started with your photos.

Dick